Monday 9 May 2011

Time cloppers and asides

It's at it again ...Time. Why cannot time be more like it was when I was young [sigh] and SLOW DOWN. Enough Rants. Setting aside Troll stuff and posting about a few asides.

First. My copy of the LofRP [Grindhouse edition] came this weekend and a lovely package it is, from the comments it would appear that the deluxe edition [with a pencil ....] was even better, but I cannot comment except about the production values I've seen which are excellent. Of course it also contains a few illustrations  from me, but that is by the bye. If your interested ....recommended, and I cannot fault the Swedish post which appears to function faster than our internal UK mail .....ha ha! But that may just be a time clopper illusion, or .... magic.
http://lotfp.blogspot.com/?zx=acf71a0f7c9cb4f5


Other bits ... Martin [Gooch] has kindly sent me a link to a draft trailer of his new film Death which features a little bit of the work I showed in my post 'Time clops on'.
http://vimeo.com/22618055

More to follow ....

1 comment:

  1. Great pieces Russ, thanks for posting. Ta for the links too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.